Wednesday 16 March 2011

Bollocks, forgot to say something

Ok, so yesterday I was told that I'm both moody and moany.  Do you agree??  I would be interested in hearing your thoughts and views......

I shall post my facebook comments so you can see what has already been said...


apparently I'm moody and moany. Do you agree?
Yesterday at 13:49 via iPhone ·  ·  · 
    • Suzanne Clark I new you when you were 15 and you were ok then !
      Yesterday at 14:02 · 
    • Peter Harniman yes yes indeed you are!and i can tell this cos i know you will start having a moan at me and get in a mood now that ive said it!
      Yesterday at 14:05 · 
    • Katie Ruane You are right Peter...you a also a twat. XxX

      Thanks Miss Clarke!! XxX
      Yesterday at 14:09 · 
    • Peter Harniman point proven! that is all!
      Yesterday at 14:10 · 
    • Tom Grew Absolutely not! Although you are cantankerous and you do grumble a lot... xxx
      Yesterday at 14:10 · 
    • Katie Ruane Thanks Tom, saving up a special slap for when I see you next week! XxX
      Yesterday at 14:14 · 
    • Peter Harniman YOUR NOT HELPING THE SITUATION ARE YOU!!!!!!
      Yesterday at 14:21 · 
    • Katie Ruane Calm down Peter, turn the caps locks off...don't see why you are getting so wound up about it!! XxX
      Yesterday at 14:32 · 
    • Peter Harniman I NEED THEM ON FOR WORK HA HA!
      Yesterday at 14:32 · 
    • Katie Ruane I forgot you don't know how to press caps locks to turn it off. I'll teach you when I next see you if you like?? It's very easy! XxX
      Yesterday at 14:34 · 
    • Peter Harniman FAT CHANCE! OF SEEING ME THAT IS
      Yesterday at 14:35 · 
    • Katie Ruane That's true. Your loss! XxX
      Yesterday at 14:45 · 
    • Claudia R No, I do not think you are moody, however I most probably won't remind you on facebook what one of your childhood family nicknames was... Do you remember? xx
      Yesterday at 14:46 · 
    • Katie Ruane Ummmm..... I think it was stompy....hahaha!!
      Yesterday at 14:54 · 
    • Pixie French Yes!...but you ain't got nothing on me! X
      Yesterday at 15:08 · 
    • Katie Ruane Apparently I have been under the impression that I'm very different to the reality....bugger!
      Yesterday at 15:15 · 
    • Steven Miller Moody I wouldnt say so, but you do LOVE a good moan...who doesnt :P x
      Yesterday at 15:30 · 
    • Alastair Hamilton yes
      22 hours ago · 
      Lots of love etc etc etc
      XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment