Tuesday 31 May 2011

Some Pictures

Well I seem to remember my little blogets that I promised some pics.  Or maybe I said I would in my video blogs, can't remember, but as I have finally pit my pics onto my laptop, and I'm bored of job hunting, I thought I'd put some on here.

Ok, so here are some of the centipede who ran for TCT in Paris.





Here is a couple of pics of the plant I was talking about in my video blog, it's soo pretty!!! Well I can't find it, maybe I took the pics on my phone...a ha, I did, ok, will upload those now.
Right, for some reason I can't upload the pics and I don't know why.  Fucking annoying!!  Never mind.

So that's it really.  Should probably carry on looking for some temp part time work - anyone know of anything???  The more mindless the better!  I am SUPERB at data entry.

Lots of love, laughter and smiles as ever,
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment