Saturday 10 November 2007

Looking like a junkie

Well all,

On Thursday I once again traipsed down to the Western General for yet another check up...White count 7.2, platelets 157, so that is all good. And am back once again next Thurs. Next week will be more fun though cause my darling sis is up and she can come and experience gods waiting room with me, as all my friends are gay at the moment and can't come as they are chained to their desks in the library with essays/dissertations etc etc etc

I am also begining to look like a junkie with scars on my arms from the 120000000000000 blood tests I have had, and also because on thursayd (or in english, Thursday) I had my blood test as usual, and when I was called to go and wait in the second waiting room by the consultants room I was led into the blood test room, which I thought was a tad odd....It was because the nurse who had done my original test hadn't labeled the tube so the lab wouldn't process it, soooooo I had to have another test. Due to this I have two rather red needle marks on my arm and nice redness/bruising around it...nice!! Yay for overworked nurses who don't have enough breaks and therefore forget to do things!!!

Next week I'll try and convince them to do the other arm, but they don't like it as much as the veins are smaller and tend to jump around! Sorry for those of you with squimish dispositions....

Can't think of much else, am going to see the foo Fighters next weekend which I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So until Thursay, I shall say adieu!

lots of love, laughter and smiles,

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment