Tuesday 13 April 2010

VERY VERY VERY VERY EXCITING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well little bloglets,

Aren't you just the lucky ones?!?  Two posts in under 10 days (I think...).

Well this one will be short but oh so sweet!

MY LEUKAEMIC RATE IS DOWN TO 0.02% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The light is at the end of the cancer tunnel.  The only reason why I can think of this happening is that I am no longer stupidly stressed and exhausted working for my old boss.  Thank fuck I left!

So all I need now is platelets to be normal, shall find that out next Thursday, and I'm sure they will be, and for the rate to drop to 0.00% and I can start my 2 year count down to coming off the chemo.  The day is nearly here!!

To celebrate I'm going to go and read a John Grisham book in the sunshine.

Woop fucking woop!

Lots of love, massive smiles and laughter,
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment