Wednesday, 7 April 2010
So much to say
Well my little bloglets,
Where so I begin?? So much has happened recently. Maybe I'll just write a list and add a comment or two. Let me know if you like this new style, to the point, rather than my usual ramblings. That is assuming that people still read this!!
1) I have a job, thank god! Being a PA for a women who does some acting and interior design and has a house in Kenya (am going to be doing a website for it. It is on other websites, so if you want to have a look google Dhow House. It's on Lamu, Kenya). so if any one wants a lush holiday away, let me know and I'll see if I can get you mates rates!
2) I spoke on stage at the Royal Albert Hall in front of 5,000 people twice for Teenage Cancer Trust at their recent gigs raising money. Not scary amazingly enough!
3) I met Roger Daltry - he is tiny!
4) I met Dave Grohl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In fact, this should be number one! I also might have to put the pic of me and him on this! I still can't believe it happened, and no I was not cool, calm and collected. I was a flirting wreck! I also told him I loved him....dear god. I turned into once of those start struck people I HATE. All very embarrassing. He laughed at me a lot and said that I was crazy.......
5) I spoke in front of 400 other cancer kids (much more scary than at the Royal Albert Hall) at the Teenage Cancer Trust conference, Find Your Sense of Tumour (bloody fun weekend) about an ad campaign thought up by a Creative Agency called Brothers and Sisters (who are awesome, well the guys that work there who I know are anyway). that I have been heavily involved with called the Big Name Drop. Check it out at www.facebook.com/bignamedrop (an example of the Big Name Drop is in the picture. Can you spot it?)
6). Ummmm....................I'm sure there is more, but I can't remember.............
7) Check up in a couple of weeks, fingers crossed for much better results!
8) I remember! I'm going back to Uni in Sept. I'm going to the University of Westminster to become a Naturopath (I'm embracing the inner hippy). It's another 4 years (woop woop, bring on the second student loan and a grand total of c.£40,000 debt! Yay! I'm so excited about it!!) and I finally feel like I have a career direction, and after my second year I'll be qualified in massages, so I can go on the Teenage Cancer Trust wards and give them to the patients.
9) Really think that's it but want to get it up to 10.
Lots of love, laughter and smiles,