But I can mention some new stuff:
1) Have had all my hair cut off....no jokes, it's like a boys but with a long fringe.
2) I feautre on the Coffee Republic website, hence being famous.
3) I went up to the jimmyteens.tv studio to take part in a live debate last week about fertility, have a look:
4) Ummm, shit, have forgotten ther next one, aghhh, ummmm, shit....ummm...... I have remembered!! My first video blog has been watched over 200 times!! I can't believe it!!! So a massive thank you to everyone who has watched it. And if you haven't, go and have a look. www.jimmyteens.tv and search katie ruane.
5) For those of you who live in Yorkshire, I believe that there are pics of me in the Yorksire Building Society branches. Please can someone go and have a look and let me know. Also take a pic and send it to me. Thank you!
6) London has snow!!!!!!!! Woop woop!!! And I'm very upset about all the people I know in Yorshire who have LOADS and are moaning about it. Embrace it, love it and send it down here!!!
7) Some very sad news, I am officially too old for the Teenage Cancer Trust as I am now 26, but shhhhhh, don't tell them!!!!
8) Right, should probably go and do some Chemistry revision so I don't fail as that would be a serious bugger.
9) My iPhone is playing up and don't think I can last 15-28 days with a loan phone that has no internet/email/facebook/apps etc. That is a very depressing thought....
10) Topman has released AMAZING snoods, bobble hats and scats (a hat and scarf combined) and they are only £16 and a fiver goes to TCT, so if you need presents for people, GO BUY THEM!!! And ignore that fact that they are sold in Topman, I wear mine with pride and contrary to popular opinion, I am not a man!!! And here's the link so you can have a look at them:
Lots of love, laughter and smiles AND SNOW,