Wednesday 16 March 2011

All the blossom is out!

Well my little bloglets,

Firstly a massive THANK YOU to my two followers, I feel very loved, and even more so because I don't know you!!  This should shame all my friends into becoming followers.....

So at this moment in time I am meant to be writing a job spec for a Naturopath and then writing a reflective piece on writing the job spec and am just not in the mood to do it, so I'm listening/watching Radio 1 as Chris Moyles is doing something stupid like 37+ hours non stop for comic relief and it's really funny and far more interesting than what I'm meant to be doing.  I also really quite fancy Greg James and it's his show at the moment, so have even more reason to watch it.....I suppose I should also mention how great Comic Relief is... but as you all know I'm all about Teenage Cancer Trust and would feel bad if I gave another charity a plug.  Also EVERYONE is supporting Cominc Relief and NO ONE has heard of TCT so Comic Relief doesn't need any more help from me!  (Sorry Maz, I know you work for them, and think it's the most amazing charity etc etc blah blah blah BUT IT'S NOT!)

Ok, move on swiftly before everyone has a go at me for being cold hearted and not thinking about the kiddies here and in Africa...

Soooo, my new dosage arrives today, in fact, according to the text I just received it will be arriving in 3 minutes, so that's exciting.

Another exciting thing, my Grandfather who has bowl cancer last year was given the all clear this week WOO HOO!!!  P-A-R-T-Y!!!  .....I suppose I should be a good granddaughter and give him a ring.....

Milo left on Sunday, he said he was going to ring me to let me know he arrived back in Singapore safely.  I haven't heard from him yet, but am guessing he's fine......

Ummm, I'm sure there was something else....Bought new running shoes last Fri (£91 eek!) and have been out in the a couple of times, and they are sooper dooper.  I AM going to run 3 or 4 times a week now, and fairly soon I will begin marathon training.  I know, I know, it's over a year away but it took me 6 months to train for the Great North Run, as I have to do it slowly slowly, so am basically starting the London Marathon training now.  But worry not, I won't bang on about it too much....yet!

On a marathon note, my little Crouch is running the Paris Marathon in a few weeks, and when she creates her virgin money page, I will be putting it on here as she is running for meeeeeeee.

Now then, next week is exciting as it's the gigs at the Royal Albert Hall for TCT and I will be going on the Wed to volunteer and try and get money out of people by waving a collecting bucket around (I'm also doing it because the charity apparently didn't have a spare ticket for Biffy Clyro so an volunteering so I can go to the gig.  I know, I do EVERYTHING for them, and they could't find one little ticket for little me!!!  OUTRAGEOUS!)  Anyways, probably shouldn't slag them off on the internet as I'll never get invited to anything else ever again!

I've gone into complete babble mode, and I've just realised I haven't sworn yet.  Fuck!  Bugger!  Arse!

An update on the on line dating thing, am so fucking over it!  I was really excited in the first week when basically stalking people was fun.  My first month is up this weekend and will be cancelling my subscription.  Will have been on 3 dates and haven't clicked with any of them, so will just stop being lazy and go out more!

So, have lost my train of thought (yes, there was one) as I've just had my drugs delivered and have taken the new dosage, so fingers crossed my platelets are stronger this time

Right, should probably bugger off and do some work....oh, and all the blossom is out on the fruit trees in London and is soooooooooooooo pretty!!  When we were little and in town during spring, my mother always used to drive down a specific road as it was lined with cherry trees.  We did this not that long ago but when we got there, we discovered that all the trees has been cut down.  You can not imagine the upset for my poor little mummy!

Right, bugger off Katherine and do some fucking work!!

And panic not, I will be back in a couple of weeks after my next check up.

Lots of love, laughter and smiles,
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment