Monday 20 September 2010

And it hits you like a bus

I'm not going to go on for hours, I just wanted to put on here that a friend of my cousins is running the Thames path (crazy, crazy man!) for Teenage Cancer Trust. Never has it been more of a worthwhile thing to do for TCT as I was told this morning that a buddy I met through TCT lost his battle. Had e been diagnosed earlier this may have been avoided. Jack was a superstar, positive and smiling to the end.

Here is the link to Nick's fundraising page. I know every week people are asking for money, so if you can, please give. And I will carry Jack's smile with me forever.

Ok, so am doing this all from my phone and can't fund the link, but go to the Virgin fundraising website and search for Scenick Run, you can donate there.

Much love, laughter and smiles,
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment