Thursday 23 June 2011

EEK, SO EXCITING!!!

Well my lovely ones,

Do I owe you a long one?  I don't think so as have done a few recently haven't I?  I suppose the way to answer that would be to have a look, but that would be far too easy and would mean that you won't have the pleasure of  me rambling at you.

Well I have been feeling a bit down recently and I'm not entirely sure why.  I think it's probably because I've been pretty busy and working at Abel&Cole the organic fruit and veg company my sister works at, and with the higher dose of drug have been feeling pretty knackered.  And when I'm knackered I am prone to being a bit meh.  She's head of marketing whilst I'm a lowly temp in customer services during the day and then a couple of evenings a week I do a bit of telemarketing for them, which is good cause I haven't been able to sell my car as it's not roadworthy at the mo and I'd have to spend money on it to get it roadworthy that I don't want to, so have money coming in from working instead.  And it's also nice meeting new peeps too, and it's a a great place to work as the dress code if pretty casual so I haven't had to buy suits etc So basically it's a good thing.  But the tiredness is crap especially as I don't have to do very much before I feel it.  Whilst the lower dose did make me tired, I'd forgotten how tired I got with the higher dose.  I just need to get through the next few weeks, earn the money and they I can chill out whilst I'm away, and not panic about not having enough money to spend. Having said that, if anyone wants to donate me a Kindle, I won't say no!!

The main reason for this is not to bang on about temping work or the fact that according to the scales at the hospital I haven't lost any weight.  I'm telling myself its cause of the muscle I've built up running and nothing to do with cake....anyways,

MY PLATELETS ARE 131 (normal is 140)  AND I DON'T HAVE ANOTHER CHECK UP FOR 3 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WHOOP FUCKING WHOOP!!!

So that has over ridden all moans and gloomyness and melancholy etc etc etc

I do potentially have to do battle with student loans over the next couple of weeks before I go, to get them to loan me the money for my fees this coming year, and a tutor at uni has said that turning my degree into a masters might mean that.  I've been thinking about turning it into a masters anyway because it will further my learning so much with that extra year and extend my clinical skills etc so I'm going to do a Masters.  Also at this point, another year doesn't  really make any difference to the amount I will owe as it's such a large amount and the difference between graduating at 30 or 31 is nothing.

So what else, can't think, am still ecstatic about my results this morning!  Will be back if I think of anything I should have mentioned and haven't.  I'm writing this whilst watching the Time Travellers Wife, and it's no way as good as the book. I'm quite disappointed in fact.  So on that note, will go and watch it properly and maybe it will get better.

Oh and follow me on twitter - @kgruane

Lots of love, laughter and smiles, especially today!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment