Sunday 12 June 2011

I passed my exams!

Well my little bloglets,

I have good news. I passed all my exams woop woop!!! Not well which is a bit upsetting as I worked so hard for them. I obviously need a bit of help in answering science questions, or rather writing in a scientific style as I have a feeling I wrote in an arts style. But the good thing is that other than getting a pass it doesn't matter and I can get some help before my exams next year which are more important. It's also good that working for my written assignments paid off as getting those few 70 plus results pulled my overall mark up. So all in all am one happy bunny! I was really worried last September about how I would cope as going back into work at Edinburgh was such a disaster as I didn't have the support I needed from my tutor and everything took so long and exhausted me. At Westminster my tutor is great and all the staff have been great at getting me through the year. Also as I'm so much stronger now, whilst finding it tiring I was more able to balance everything. I have also started to get my timetable for next year sorted so I have most of my clinics in the last term when most of the classroom teaching is finished so I'm not overwhelmed. Especially as the day is 2 hours longer. Am a bit concerned about that, but I coped so well this year and amazed myself at how well I've done, so I know at another level that I will be fine.

So in a nutshell I'm pretty fucking amazing!

What else to say? That was it really, got my check up in a couple of weeks so will have more health news then.

I've got my running distance up to 3 miles in about 30-40 mins depending on how it goes so that's good. Have also lost some weight, I think as my clothes are fitting better again WOO HOO so hopefully when I get weighed the scales will be lower. If not I'm going to kill myself!

I've started to do some part time work at Abel&Cole the organic veg box people which is fun. My big sister works there so my new name is 'oh, you're Claudia's sister!!!'. It good cause I get some extra spending money and it stops me from spending all my money during the day before I go on the 15th July.

Well I think that's about it. A lovely friend rang me while he was at the Foo Fighters last night which was amazing. I was also really tired so a bit emotional and a tear or two might have escaped. I fucking LOVE them!

Talking of love, I'm not going to go into detail because I would be typing all night and also I don't really mention my love life on here, but it's been quite entertaining recently in a car crash way. Well its entertaining for my flatmate, not really entertaining for me. There were 2, then 1, and then none all in the space of about 10 days. So well done me! More of a disaster than usual. If anyone knows someone nice, non complicated and if possible 6ft or more, can you send them my way??!! I would really appreciate it. Am a bit bored of being single now.

So on that note will bugger off to chat up random men at the bus stop or something.

Lots of love, laughter and smiles,
XxX

1 comment:

  1. HURRAH and CONGRATULATIONS!!

    Science exams at uni level are designed to make you fear you've failed and then after the relief passes, be slightly disappointed. Nobody basically has a clue. So am very impressed!

    Sorry to hear about the love life, if the 6ft guy you find has a brother, send him my way.

    x Nicola (although you probably know its me, due to the scary speedy detective work linking me to my twitter account after my last comment!)

    ReplyDelete