Thursday 30 June 2011

Sshh, don't tell TCT but I was filmed for Macmillan today

So really briefly because I'm about to go on a 5 day EFT course, which will be amazing and will blog about it next week, I spent today being filmed for Macmillan and their 'Biggest Thank You' thing and here is the link if you want to have a look at it, rather than me trying to explain it badly.


So I asked Crouch to email me a 'letter' which I had to read and my emotion was filmed, I did not read it until I had the camera in front of me, so all the emotion was genuine, and I'm not going to lie, I cried.  Then when I was done, I went back into the room I had my make up done in and was like 'guys, do you want to hear what my friend said and made cry?' so they said yes.  I thought I would be fine, but in face when you read something out, the reality of it hits you even more, so I though I would share it with you. So read it and blub!

Dearest Katherine-face,

Now my dearest friend, i feel it is about time I put in writing just how strong and brilliant you truly are. If there were to be any silver lining from your whole ordeal, it would be that it has brought to the forefront of all of our minds your admirable courage and wonderful gentle nature. We all knew you possessed these things before, they have just shined through blindingly brightly in the past 4 years, accompanied by huge amounts of giggles (and sushi, chocolate and prongs. Oh and hollyoaks)

You have been there for me and so many others through every little road bump in life, even though most of them were ridiculous! (read: boy related). I hope you already know this but I can't stress it enough - I am here for you at whatever time you may ever need me. I feel you are such a rock in so many peoples lives and sincerely hope you really realise that you inspire us to be more rock like and hope you know you can lean on us through everything and anything! 

I thank you for existing and staying true to yourself through absolutely everything. Your 'nothing will knock me' attitude and lively spirit are inspirational, and everyone could do with taking a leaf out of the book of K G Ruane!

Keep that smile on your face! We all smile with you 

Mwah! Xxxxxxxx

Right, that's it, more next week.  Oh, and I will of course let you know when my film goes online.  

Lots of love, smiles and laughter, 
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment