Thursday 7 February 2008

A speedy check up

Dear all,

Well today I believe I had my fastest check up to date. In and out in....wait for it.....40 minutes!!! Definately one for the guniess book of records!! It was because my consultant was away, so only special people went today to see her stand in.

Well just for a change, the platelet count has not behaved itself and has dropped again, to 93. White count the same at 4.4, so thats good.

I have another check up in two weeks.

Uni is going well, its all a bit exhausting doing essays etc, but it's nice to be using my brain and to be learning stuff again!!

I also wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who has donated money so far to Milo running the marathon. We have to date raised just over £700, which is amazing!! Claudia's (my big sister for those of you who don't know my family) work, Able and Cole (an organic food company based in London), has also donated £525 which will be registered with the just giving site in March at somepoint, which is pretty fucking fantastic!! So we are well on the way to raise the (I think I'n correct in saying) £5,000 that Milo wants to raise!

Hope all is well with everyone!

Until the 20 something of Feb!! Or even the 20th, not sure what the date is in 2 weeks!!

Lots of Love, laugher and smiles!
XXX

p.s me and Sarah (my beloved flatty) have decided to give up drinking during the week for lent....I'll keep you all posted on how it goes!! We were going to give it up full stop, but knew that that was just a silly idea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment