Saturday 29 January 2011

I'm a geek...and so PROUD to be one.

Well my little bloglets,

Guess what?!?!?!  I got.....wait for it..... 76% in my chemistry test!!!!!!!!!!!!!  THAT'S A FIRST (as in an academic 1st, rather than a first.  Although it was also a first.  Still with me?  Good.) WOOP!  Lets hope I continue to get test and exam results like that from now one.  (I did however only get 52% in the chemistry essay, but I didn't really know what I was talking about which is apparent in the result).  I also got 60-something % in my biology essay, so am very happy with that.  There was a rather amusing comment at the end which was along the lines of 'you are an humanities student aren't you?' as my scientific writing style is not that great....

I was also about to put something else in here and I can't remember...ummmm....oh yes.  How do I get followers?  I was just looking at another blog and on the right had side there is the option to 'follow'.  I want followers, so can someone who knows let me know how I can get that on here.  Thank you!  Or actually, do I want that option because if no one follows this I'll look like I have no mates and am tragically sad and unloved.  Hmmmm.......the difficulties I have to deal with on a day to day basis.

I have once again pestered my consultant to let me know the PCR result, and still haven't heard back from her.  I'm also waiting to hear from her if my PCT (Primary Care Trust) will pay for my eggs to be frozen this year, because if not the price has gone UP to £300 for the year.  Excellent.

Right, can't think of anything else to ramble on about.  There are two new videos up at wew.jimmyteens.tv which are the usual high standard of wittyness that you have become used to.  Here are the links so you don't have to go and find them because I AM that nice.

This one is about education and my rant (just for a chance) about my DOS (director of studies) and how shite he was that was done for a live debate that I couldn't get up to in Sheffield:
http://www.jimmyteens.tv/2011/01/29/katie-talks-education-part-one/

This one is me interviewing my friend Toni
http://www.jimmyteens.tv/2011/01/09/katie-toni/

Enjoy!!

Lots of love, smiles and laughter (maybe I should change that to giggles as I'm such a giggler.  Thoughts please...)
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment